2.2K views
5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often.

A friend referred me to DubLi considering both of these travel agencies are within the Dubli Travel Portal, with me always being on the go, DubLi has been a life saver and has helped me consistently earn cash back on the hotels I stay in and my rent-a-car purchases etc. It would definitely be a 5 star recommendation to anyone I meet.

Considering you can participate in the cash back earnings for completely FREE, In my professional opinion I would say its a no-brainer. Thumbs up.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Ease of use, Number of brand name stores, Simplicity and the cash back, Savings, Convenience, Dubli toolbar, Great customer service.

Comments

Auburn, California, United States #922320

how long do take you to get your cash back???.I've waited 3 months and still haven't got a penny. no support and just excuses to resolve the issue

to ***cerned Davison, Michigan, United States #931868

How long have you been a Member at Dubli

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #920162

i heard that you can only transfer the money once every 12 months, unless you are an vip member. i think that dubli is good but it need to be straight up honesty with their presentation.

kimshealinghands
Buffalo, New York, United States #914376

I have also "earned" cash back from this company, the problem I am facing is having that money transfer to my back account or debit card. I had asked to have this done 4 months ago and as of today my "application is being processed".

I can not find a phone number to call customer support and their website sends you on a merry-go-round just searchng for an answer. I do not have a good feeling about this.

to kimshealinghands Auburn, California, United States #922322

there is a member in Fort Lauderdale Florida. like once you get your money they forgot who you are.who is on your team?

jamshaman

Have you had any issues with receiving or having access to your cash back funds? Also, what are the total fees involved in receiving them?