Dubli - Amazing for Travel Discounts

I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels.I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often.

A friend referred me to DubLi considering both of these travel agencies are within the Dubli Travel Portal, with me always being on the go, DubLi has been a life saver and has helped me consistently earn cash back on the hotels I stay in and my rent-a-car purchases etc. It would definitely be a 5 star recommendation to anyone I meet.

Considering you can participate in the cash back earnings for completely FREE, In my professional opinion I would say its a no-brainer.Thumbs up.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Ease of use
    • Number of brand name stores
    • Simplicity and the cash back
    • Savings

Positive Experience
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #564401

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dubli? Submit review ›
Helpful? 21 Yes 21 4 No 4
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 28, 2014 #922320 Auburn, California

how long do take you to get your cash back???.I've waited 3 months and still haven't got a penny. no support and just excuses to resolve the issue

0 1 Reply

Jan 15, 2015 #931868 Davison, Michigan

How long have you been a Member at Dubli

1 0 Reply

Dec 23, 2014 #920162 Singapore, Singapore

i heard that you can only transfer the money once every 12 months, unless you are an vip member. i think that dubli is good but it need to be straight up honesty with their presentation.

0 2 Reply

Dec 11, 2014 #914376 Buffalo, New York

I have also "earned" cash back from this company, the problem I am facing is having that money transfer to my back account or debit card. I had asked to have this done 4 months ago and as of today my "application is being processed". I can not find a phone number to call customer support and their website sends you on a merry-go-round just searchng for an answer. I do not have a good feeling about this.

2 0 Reply

Dec 28, 2014 #922322 Auburn, California

there is a member in Fort Lauderdale Florida. like once you get your money they forgot who you are.who is on your team?

0 0 Reply

Dec 10, 2014 #913710

Have you had any issues with receiving or having access to your cash back funds? Also, what are the total fees involved in receiving them?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.