I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels.I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often.
A friend referred me to DubLi considering both of these travel agencies are within the Dubli Travel Portal, with me always being on the go, DubLi has been a life saver and has helped me consistently earn cash back on the hotels I stay in and my rent-a-car purchases etc. It would definitely be a 5 star recommendation to anyone I meet.
Considering you can participate in the cash back earnings for completely FREE, In my professional opinion I would say its a no-brainer.Thumbs up.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Ease of use
- Number of brand name stores
- Simplicity and the cash back
- Dubli toolbar
- Great customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT. THE WORK WAS..."
- "We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep. We were given a quote and scheduled an installation..."
- "Attached 5 screen shots of someone contacting Poshmark users, asking to email them photos. The amount of requests sent are very alarming, so far there are 22 requests sent to..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."