I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels.I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often.
A friend referred me to DubLi considering both of these travel agencies are within the Dubli Travel Portal, with me always being on the go, DubLi has been a life saver and has helped me consistently earn cash back on the hotels I stay in and my rent-a-car purchases etc. It would definitely be a 5 star recommendation to anyone I meet.
Considering you can participate in the cash back earnings for completely FREE, In my professional opinion I would say its a no-brainer.Thumbs up.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Ease of use
- Number of brand name stores
- Simplicity and the cash back
- Dubli toolbar
- Great customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "After waiting...and waiting, to receive my bows. After relentless emails that went unanswered. After inquiring about my bows on instagram, and having my comment deleted and then blocked. My bows..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT. THE WORK WAS..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."