Dubli - Can't log in

25 of 67 Dubli reviews

I recently had issues logging into my Dubli cash back account so I requested a password change......No response.

During the pass three weeks I recorded 13 password change requests and there has been no response. In addition I had issues with Dubli recording my transactions and often had to prove my purchases. I have only been a customer for 5 weeks! Infortunately I didn't read the horrible reviews Dubli received from other pissed of customers.

My bad and it will not happen again. Other sites like Ebates have great reports and I will take my business there.

I have been ripped off on two levels, VIP membership and the cash back money in my account.STAY AWAY From Dubli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dubli Cashback Program
Review category
Shopping
review #719755

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dubli? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
25 of 67 Dubli reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13 #1093891

This guy is in Amway no wonder he doesn't like anyone else

van der hamoud

Dec 03, 2015 #1073143 Florida, United States

its a simple problem bro,i can solve it instantly and i can give you a vip membership for free ? for notice Ebates doesn'thave more than 10.000 shops like Dubli
contact me on : h-78@msn.com if you need anything

Dec 03, 2015 #1073140

I can solve your problem sir, its not a big deal, Ebates don't have 10.000 shops

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.