West Melbourne, Florida

I recently had issues logging into my Dubli cash back account so I requested a password change......No response.

During the pass three weeks I recorded 13 password change requests and there has been no response. In addition I had issues with Dubli recording my transactions and often had to prove my purchases. I have only been a customer for 5 weeks! Infortunately I didn't read the horrible reviews Dubli received from other pissed of customers.

My bad and it will not happen again. Other sites like Ebates have great reports and I will take my business there.

I have been ripped off on two levels, VIP membership and the cash back money in my account.STAY AWAY From Dubli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dubli cashback program and associated monetary loss in the amount of $140. Dubli needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dubli cashback program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dubli.

Had an Experience with Dubli?

Comments

This guy is in Amway no wonder he doesn't like anyone else

Florida, United States #1073143

its a simple problem bro,i can solve it instantly and i can give you a vip membership for free ? for notice Ebates doesn'thave more than 10.000 shops like Dubli

contact me on : h-78@msn.com if you need anything

I can solve your problem sir, its not a big deal, Ebates don't have 10.000 shops