past 3 months i'm not getting any high value product cash back.

i'm using same web address with my Dubli membership ID & dublinetwork membership ID.

i'm taking 2 phone worth Rupees 18000/- But this cash back i'm not received. for other small values like Rs.10 to Rs.300/- i'm getting cash back it's related to the recharge, Bill pay, Shoping.

The same date last year i'm purchase Dublinetwork membership for Rs. 23.000/-. Till date i have only 12.5 $. that is also my dubli.com membership pruching commission amount.

So guys don't purchase the dublinetwork membership or dubli.com membership. it's a totally waste of money.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Dubli and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dubli to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dubli dubli cashback program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dubli?

Comments

Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more