1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have 4 sisters who live in Florida, Nevada and South Dakota and of course there all retired Teachers.I want all of them to present this to the School they worked for but after a long Investigation by all of them.They told me no way in *** would they present this to there School and the reason why was there is 6 states where the Nevada ,Florida and 4 others and more are jumping on board. All for not paying their cash back to customers and for little to no customer service. Also, they advise they advertise their not a Binary and anyone knows anything about MLM, whenever you hear the word Binary you are suppose to run like ***.So I had egg on my face when I heard all this and not only would they not take it to their Schools they would not even join for free.Plus I have found out there is several Charities also filing lawsuits against Dubli.com .So till Dubli.com cleans up it's act I say stay far away from them.

Review about: Dubli Cashback Rewards Program.

Preferred solution: Get your customer service fixed by hiring more people.Pay back all the cash back customers what you owe them.Then Dump your Binary..

Had an Experience with Dubli?

Comments