4.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Before I signed up with DubLi, I came by this site and I was freaked out with the number of complaints and pissed customers.However, I was welling to take my chance because I like the service that I believe does provide value to the customers especially those active online shoppers like myself.

Long story short, I've been a VIP member at Dubli.com since August 2016, and So far I have been receiving my promised cashback within the time frame for my transactions. The customer support have been always responsive so far. I'm wondering why too many complaints exist here.

Check out a snap shot of my account!I'm NOT a PISSED Customer at Dubli.com

Review about: Dubli Cashback Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Concept, Savings, Not having lost any money and shopping at the mall.

Had an Experience with Dubli?

Comments

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Dubli - Cash back Dubli "past 3 months i'm not getting any high value product cash back. i'm using same web address with my Dubli membership ID & dublinetwork membership ID. http://in.mall.dubli.com/t0ww4zbq?BArefno=8524420&_aff=t0ww4zbq&_d=IN%7Cen%7CrC13%7CrM13 i'm taking 2 phone worth..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more